For generations the Christensen family has been passionate and dedicated to hunting and fishing. Travis Christensen has a lifetime of experience as an avid sportsman; he has also worked on Santa Rosa Island, for MUM, Inc. and Santa Lucia Outfitters guiding hunters. Travis Christensen owns Lost Lake Taxidermy & Christensen Outfitters. Travis's natural ability for creating artwork and an eye for perfection allows him to creat life-like mounts that will be charished and admired for generations to come.
Need That Trophy Mounted
* Most taxidermist in the SLO County region can be very over priced and can cost you up to an hour of driving just to drop off your trophys. Lost Lake Taxidermy is at a central point only 10-20 min. from any location
* Business hours: Mon.-Sat. 7am-5pm pst.
* Tel. 805.423.5024
* FREE SHIPPING ON FISH IN CALIFORNIA!
* Price List available on the link above
* New Generation Big Game forms and eyes for the most amazing life-like look of your trophy animal!
* We offer replicas of any fish specie
for Restaurants, Museums, Cabins, Outfitter Stores, Work Offices, &
*An unbeatable line of paints that match all real characteristics of skin
* Quicker turn around time
*We also offer Guide Services for hunting & fishing
For Museums We Offer:
- Natural Wildlife Habitats for Fish, Birds
& Marine Life
- Life-Like Recreation of Fish, Birds, Marine Animals and Crustacean
- Skeletal Work (See Photo Gallery)
- Freeze Drying
What's New For 2013!